Website terms and conditions
The term The Hatchery Country Kitchens or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rock Mill Estate, Membury, Axminster, Devon, EX13 7AG. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be collected and may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- These functions include sending emails, analysing data, and providing marketing assistance. These companies only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not use it for other purposes.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual property rights
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.